Eluded Pleasant Scent
In Pod and pixel,
The stunning sight,
Of brilliant day
And social night.
It may record,
That we may pin it
To a board,
In our caches.
The bulging bytes,
A pleasant scent upon
A flowering tree
That comes to me
Oh, that pleasing scent
Simon C.J. Falk 19 June 2017
Looking for some stories of hope!
Please SIGN UP for WE ARE THE WORLD BLOGFEST in the linky list below:
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
- Keep your post to below 500 words, as much as possible.
- All we ask is you link to a human news story on your blog on the last Friday of each month, one that shows love, humanity, and brotherhood. Something like this news, about a man who only fosters terminally ill children.
- Join us on the last Friday of each month in sharing news that warms the cockles of our heart. No story is too big or small, as long as it goes beyond religion and politics, into the core of humanity.
- Place the WE ARE THE WORLD Badge on your sidebar, and help us spread the word on social media. Tweets, Facebook shares, G+ shares using the #WATWB hashtag through the month most welcome. More Blogfest signups mean more friends, love and light for all of us.
- We’ll read and comment on each others’ posts, get to know each other better, and hopefully, make or renew some friendships with everyone who signs on as participants in the coming months.
- To signup, add your link in WE ARE THE WORLD Linky List below.
2 thoughts on “Eluded Pleasant Scent”
Hi Simon … I’ve been walking back along the seafront and by a block of flats where they’ve planted roses and dianthus – delicious walk back letting their invade my face – gorgeous scent and I love nature – really dislike false scents … and yes I’m drafting my post now for the WATWB now … cheers Hilary
Natural scents are the best by far. I suppose even manure can be a pleasant scent to some. 🙂